and I'll be there all three days with books, prints, tees, RPGs, original art, stickers, and more. This is a photo of last year's booth, but expect to find a similar looking setup at BOOTH 1020.
As always I'll be signing any book or thing I've worked on (bought from be or brought from home) for free (Magic the Gathering cards are $5 each)
But beyond my booth, there are some other things I have going on in Baltimore at the convention...
COMICS ALOUD:
For severl years I've been putting together a panel where comic creators vocally perform excerpts of their work as the images of their panels are projected on the screen for the audience to enjoy.
I'll be doing a performance from Dawn of the Black Axe, the first time I've ever read any part of that tale aloud
The lineup this year will include Gene Ha, Sarah Myer, Jamal Igle, Matthew Dow Smith, and myself on Sunday at 1pm in room 338
For over a decade Baltimore Comic Con has curated and published a Yearbook featuring a creator-owned character or title from on of the show's guests. This year it's Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon!
I have contributed a color piece for the book (full art process here: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2026/08/baltimore-yearbook-2026-savage-dragon.html) The yearbook will be available in the lobby at the exclusives booth and my original inked art for the piece will be up for auction with other contributor pieces at the convention.
I've contributed a Mouse Guard painting of Siobhan the Matriarch from Dawn of the Black Axe for the Hero Initiative auction at Baltimore Comic Con.
The auction takes place Saturday Sep. 26 at 5 p.m. in Room 339-342. I may be up in that room walking my piece around while the bidding happens if I can get away from my booth long nough.
To preview what else will be available in this auction check here: https://www.heroinitiative.org/hero-initiative-fundraisers/2026-baltimore-comic-con-auction/

Commissions:
I'll be taking commissions at the convention.They are 9" x 12" brushpen on bristol
-Single Figure
-Minimal Background
-Subjects need to be in my wheelhouse
(which can also include non-mouse characters: examples TMNT, Usagi, Monsters, D&D, etc.).
See you in Baltimore!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.