Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Recent Commissions

At conventions I do toned paper commissions. I wish I had the time to have these open year-round or for people who can't make it out to my convention appearances, but when I'm home, I have other work & obligations that prevent me from doing so. Here is a look at my most recent batch:

Kameron: A Guardmouse

Gen from Usagi Yojimbo

A Fan's Cat nicknamed "Mayor"

Gizmo

Donatello & Celanawe

A Fox Squirrel from Studio Ghibli

A Dragon in Armor

A Guardmouse beat to hell

A Guardmouse with a sword

A Cat Archer

Hellboy

Lieam

Mouse with Nature armor

Rocket Raccoon

A Guardmouse

Gandalf the Grey

A Guardmouse

A Death Knight Mouse

Lutheran the Ferret King

Swamp Thing





2018 Appearances:
San Diego Comic Con: July 18-22
Baltimore Comic Con: Sept. 28-30
New York Comic Con: Oct. 4-7

No comments:

Blog Archive