Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Recent Commissions

At conventions I do toned paper commissions. Single figure bust/torso, on 9x12 toned paper, with ink, pencil, brown color pencil, and white gel pen for $250.

With SDCC coming up soon, I thought I'd share a few of the recent pieces as examples I did earlier this year:


Mouse Alchemist
(apologies to Edmund Dulac)


Guardmouse Elymis


A Guardmouse shield bearer 


A Mouse Bell-ringer


A Guardmouse vetran


A Guardmouse with staff & sword


Robin Hood
("oo de lally")


Donatello & a Guardmouse


Swamp Thing


A Weasel with a Warhammer


A Platypus Carpenter 


A Guardmouse on a Miniature Dachshund 


A Guardmouse with a patch & jewelry 






2019 Appearances
San Diego Comic Con July 17-21
GenCon August 1-4
New York Comic Con October 3-6
Baltimore Comic Con October 18-20
The Fantastic Workshop Nov. 13-18

1 comment:

MK Buike said...

I like the toned paper with black ink and white highlights.

I experimented with just that last Inktober and liked it. But I didn't continue it.

Blog Archive