Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Mouse Guard Mugs by Hollowed Earth

I reached out to Hollowed Earth Pottery to see if he'd be interested in manufacturing a Mouse Guard mug/tankard for me to sell to fans. Mutual friend Cory Godbey had introduced us to the husband and wife team of potters as well as their amazing work (which Julia and I use almost every day for our morning coffee). 

The initial run of what Hollowed Earth could get to us in time for Christmas sold out in a day, so I talked to them and ordered a 2nd batch as a pre-order (slated to be shipped later this month)––and there are only a handful of those still available to order in the online store.

Below are images and videos Mark of Hollowed Earth sent me as he worked on the first batch.
























No comments:

Blog Archive