Tuesday, October 3, 2023

TMNT Raphael painting for NYCC Auction

For several years there has been a charity auction at ReedPop events (NYCC, C2E2, ECCC...) that benefits St. Jude's Children's Hospital. For the NYCC auction this year, they are hoping to crack the 1 Million dollar mark in total donations since they've started. 

So, to help get them further towards that goal, and obviously to help in all the good work St. Jude's does, I decided to do a 16" x 20" watercolor of Raphael for the auction.

I streamed working on this piece on my Twitch Channel, but forgot to take enough in-process photos, so instead I opted to show the process of this piece through the timelapse below.



If you will be at NYCC this weekend, I encourage you to bid on work in the auction.

No comments:

Blog Archive