Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fan Art

I love that fans are excited enough about Mouse Guard, Legends of the Guard, or the Mouse Guard RPG (and their player-characters) to lend their talents to creating Mouse Guard Fan Artwork! I share this work from time to time on the blog, so here is a fresh batch of work sent directly to me, or pointed out to me online by other fans.


Corinne Roberts

Dash Xero

Erika Vasos

Ezra Albrecht (age 10)

"Garcifer"

Genevieve Gray

Jacob Cecil

Javier Urena
Mack Sztaba

"Malimar the Mage"

Lea Mai Nguyen

Mick Gray

"Goblinhood"

Nail Sari

Necmi Yalcin

Rosie Ruzicka

Sasha Thompson (a Red Panda-guard)

"Shandria"

Stjep Lukac

"Supercell"

"Tabalus"

Vonholdt


Sam Tan


Talbot





2015 Appearances:
New York Comic Con Oct. 8-11
Art-Bubble Comics Festival: Copenhagen: Nov. 14-15

3 comments:

Mauro said...

Those 3D miniatures... any chance we will be able to buy something like that anytime? Please, please, take my money!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting my fan art!

Ctrl-JC said...

Beautiful artworks! The Dash Xero miniature is awesome, I'd buy a tabletop game with that.

Blog Archive