Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Drawing Like Yourself Lecture Video

Last week on my Twitch channel I did a lecture titled 'Drawing Like Yourself' where I talked about my personal journey into understanding the term 'style', finding a voice,  and the complex relationship with emulating artistic heroes.



The broadcast was recorded and is available to watch on Twitch or in the player below:

As with any live broadcast, there were a few technical glitches, like where I meant to advance the slide and instead cut my mic and went to the 'Thanks for Watching' screen--or when my mic had issues and turned my voice into a robot's...but it's all there 45 min of lecture, and about an hour of Q&A and chat with the viewers.





2019 Appearances
New York Comic Con October 3-6
Baltimore Comic Con October 18-20
The Fantastic Workshop Nov. 13-18

No comments:

Blog Archive