Tuesday, February 4, 2020

London Inked Drawings Colored

I spent part of my Christmas/New-Year's Holiday in London, England on a trip with family. While adjusting to the time-change, I'd wake up at odd hours and find time to pencil and ink some little 6" x 6" Mouse Guard piece. I shared the inked images on social media as I completed them. But for today's blogpost, I wanted to share the recent colors I'd done on each after I returned home:


Guardmouse in the Holly.



Guardmouse Sela with a stone/tile background based on London's Natural History Museum





A Guardmouse with a Wren at dawn.



I plan to include these pieces in a future Mouse Guard sketchbook (which does not yet have a release date––but does have a tentative title: 'Dawn, Daye, & Dusk'.




2020 Appearances
Emerald City Comic Con: March 12-15
FACTS-Ghent Belgium: April 4-5
Heroes Con: June 19-21
San Diego Comic Con: July 22-26
New York Comic Con: October 8-11
Baltimore Comic Con: Oct 23-25

No comments:

Blog Archive