Tuesday, June 20, 2023

900 Blogposts!

This marks my 900th Blogpost! 
When I started this blog in 2007, I was posting sporadically, not using high-res images, and rarely slowing any process. By 2009 I was doing weekly posts that focused on sneak peeks, art process, tutorials, videos, and oddities from the vault. Sure, I had to do some re-runs or update posts that contributed to this blog, but by-and-large I think I can pride myself on the quantity of content shared here in the last 16 years.

I'll continue to do so, and all for free without a paywall. I've heard from too many fans how much they appreciate the posts here. And I appreciate having a space I can point to when someone asks my a question––if it's about inking, coloring, personal style, why Mouse Guard is square, etc, I probably have a blogpost related I can point to.

And I've updated the BLOG INDEX so that you can more easily search for specific themes, characters, or posts.

No comments:

Blog Archive