Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2020 Twitch Holiday Party Stream

 Tomorrow I'll be hosting a Holiday Party on Twitch from my livingroom! Come join me from 4-8 as I'll be chatting with you all and inviting you to come on the stream with me!


There will be two ways to join the stream to chat with me, share a holiday message, or share memories of your favorite Christmases. 

Video:
 Jump into the Google Hangout link I've created and have your camera and mic on. I'll be bringing guests one at a time onto the stream.

Here is the link for the Google Meeting room:

Audio:
If you're camera shy, but would still like to come onto the stream, Join the stream via my Discord by joining the server using this link:

In the Discord channel you will see a voice channel--that's where I'll have you click to join the stream.

Hope to see you all tomorrow for my last stream of the year––and where I'll also be giving away some prizes!


No comments:

Blog Archive