Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wizard World Chicago

Back from Chicago, and my brain and body are too tired to type a big report. So short and sweet this time. Sorry about any confusion about my table location, Wizard double booked a table and asked me to move Friday night. And a HUGE thanks to my Brother-in-law Mark for driving out and helping me at the convention, it was his first con, and I think he had a good time! HUGE-ER thanks go to Julia for driving more books out to Chicago from Detroit when I sold out on Friday.

Here is a smattering of photos from the weekend.







Fan Art:
The wonderful Katie Cook did this for me. She was a bit worried I may not find it funny...but she was dead wrong.





.....it's been ages since I have taken apart an owl pellet.....




And also a fan named Issac came by with his dad to give this wood burned piece to me. I really love the snake-eating-it's-tail-border. Thanks Issac!!

6 comments:

Jake said...

I dig the new sketches. If you didn't know a snake eating it's own tale is called an Ouroboros. So I guess that's the word for the day :) Keep up the great work!

Ilia said...

Some nice convention art and glad to see that you can grow facial hair quickly.

Pencils and Inks Comic Art said...

that is the sweetest rancor...

AsianSteev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AsianSteev said...

Thanks so much for the sketch of the Zombie Mouse David. I know you were busy that day, but I really really appreciate it.
I've posted the sketch to my zombie sketch blog; ThirtyTwoZombies
Thanks again!!

ADL said...

That's a TERRIFIC Mary Jane!!

Blog Archive