Tuesday, July 31, 2012


New Online Store:Last week I opened up an online store to help make purchasing prints, sketchbooks, & tees more streamlined. At a later date, I’ll be transitioning original page art sales into this store as well. Currently the store is stocked with the 2012 Sketchbook, the mouse & crow tee shirt, and the print I released at SDCC.
You can follow the link under FOR SALE on mouseguard.net -or-
Just click here for a direct link

Watercolor Commissions:
At San Diego Comic Con, I started a new type of commission, a single figure watercolor for $120. The inked pieces I normally do at cons were starting to become too labor intensive for me to take multiple names per day, try to finish them all that night in the hotel room, go to bed at 4 am and start up again the next day. These watercolor pieces allow me to take more names, and get more done each night. I'll still do a limited amount of inked commissions, but I'll also tend to have more openings overall because of the watercolor pieces. I only do these at conventions (See my appearance list at the bottom of this post) first come, first served, no pre-orders.


Inked Commissions:
Baltimore Comic Con is my next convention and for that show I'll do something a bit different with taking names for inked commissions. I'll be only taking a pre-order list through my new online store. In the week before the convention, I'll post 'items' that are pre-orders for commissions for $200. Once the 'items' are sold out, the inked commission list is full. You MUST be at the Baltimore con to pick up your piece. I'll Tweet and Facebook update when the pre-order 'items' go live.


Watercolor Wednesdays
Starting tomorrow I'm going to be doing something new on Wednesdays (for the next few months at least) by offering up small original watercolors for sale. I can't keep up with a Daily Doodle that some other artists offer, but I've backlogged enough old and new watercolor pieces to keep me going for the next few months. The watercolors are all pieces I did purely for fun and range in subject matter from comics to folklore to children's literature (and at this point won't be mouse related). Since the blog posts on Tuesday, I'll be showing the piece that was offered the previous week, instead of previewing the piece that will go up the next day. I'll tweet & Facebook the link when it is available each Wednsday. (Pieces will be sold through the new online store)



2012 Appearances:
Baltimore Comic Con: Sept 8-9
New York Comic Con: Oct 11-14
Detroit Fanfare: Oct 26-28
Thought Bubble: Nov 17-18

2 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Beautiful work with the watercolors. I love them.
Jeff

Izzonet Hosting Reviews said...

You’re using Big Cartel, huh? That’s great! I’ve seen your store and it looks so organized! All your works make the web design more beautiful... I like your latest additions. What more are planning to add in the future?

Blog Archive